V60 Brewing Guide
Grind: Medium fine (like table salt)
Water: 400g 91° C/ 196° F
Total Brew Time: 3.5 Minutes
Yieldes appx. 1.5 cups
Wet the filter in the V60 cone with hot water over a mug or carafe. Dispose of water.
2. Place 25g of ground coffee into the wet filter and tap sides to even out the grounds.
3. Pour 50g of water and stir to ensure all the grounds are wet.
4. Start timer and wait 30 seconds for the coffee to de-gas.
5. Pour 150g of water evenly over the coffee. Grab the base of the brewer and swirl the brew lightly once.
6. Pour 200g of water evenly over the coffee. Swirl the brew lightly once more.
7. Drain time should take about 1-2 min.