French Press Brewing Guide
Grind: Medium coarse (Slightly finer than sea salt)
Water: 600g 93°C/199°F
Total Brew Time: 15 Minutes
Yieldes appx. 2 cups
1. Preheat the French press by filling it with hot water
2. After heating the French press, dump the water out and fill with ground coffee.
3. Pour all of the hot water over the ground coffee. Start the timer and stir for 30 seconds.
4. Secure the top with the filter pulled up. Wait for the coffee to brew.
5. When the timer reaches 5:00 remove the top, stir briefly, and secure top back on.
6. Wait an additional 10 minutes. Press the filter down and decant the coffee into mugs to serve or another vessel.