Kalita Wave Brewing Guide
Grind: Fine (slightly finer than table salt)
Water: 350g 93° C / 199° F
Total Brew Time: 3 Minutes
Yieldes appx. 1.5 cups
1. Wet the filter in the Kalita cone with hot water over a mug or carafe. Dispose of water.
2. Place 20g of ground coffee into the wet filter.
3. Tap the sides of the cone to even out the bed of coffee grounds.
4. Zero out the scale.
5. Pour 60g of water and stir to ensure all the grounds are wet.
6. Start timer, then wait 30 seconds for coffee to de-gas.
7. Pour the rest of the remaining 290g of water over 1.5 minutes (pour 2-3 pulses).
8. Drain time should take about 1 minute. Let drain entirely.